The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Oils for Auto Immune Dis-Orders 

Post Oils for Auto Immune Dis-Orders
I've been looking into blends that help, heal and support the immune system, I have an auto-immune dis-order.
My question is this. YL have a blend called Immupower, could I order your Super Immune blend and add the oils that are in the Immupower but not in your blend, say a couple of drops of each, or would you not recommend that? Would your blend be a good starting point to help with an auto-immune dis-order? Also could you ingest the Super Immune Blend and if so how many drops? Thank you.

Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:28 am

Post Re: Oils for Auto Immune Dis-Orders
This is the response from The Anand Team. I ended up emailing them.

Hello,

Yes you can certainly blend more EO’s into the SuperImmune however it is quite an excellent blend on its own. It would be a good starting point for your immune condition. I also recommend herbal support as well. Astragalus is an excellent herb used for gentile strong immune support. I cant legally say you should take EO’s internally though people here at Ananda have and with success especially with the SuperImmune! Hope this helps!
Kind regards,
Aaron

All the Best,
The Ananda Apothecary Staff

Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:56 pm

I had have success with SuperImmune. Many of my client got remedy using it. I highly recommend SuperImmune.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:00 pm

Wouldn't most autoimmune disorders involve an overactive immune system that needs balancing and calming rather than stimulating, as most immune oils are known for?

Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]