The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Bacterial vaginosis 

Post Bacterial vaginosis
Hi, can anyone recommend what oils to use to permanently get rid of reoccurring bacterial vaginosis?

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:19 pm

Post Re: Bacterial vaginosis
Hi, my sympathies. I would read about Rosalina, a delicate form of Tea tree oil, tea tree is super killer, as well I read this below:
"Palmarosa essential oil : It is valuable for all types of skin problems, as it is thought by aromatherapy professionals to stimulate new cell growth, regulate oil production, moisturize and speeds healing. Palmarosa’s most common application is in the treatment of skin challenges as well as in general skin care. Its ability to tonify the yin gives it a superb hydrating property. Palmarosa is helpful for dry, undernourished skin conditions. Palmarosa is cooling and anti-inflammatory making it applicable for wrinkles, dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis. The oils anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties make it indicated for a wide variety of skin infections, including acne, boils, shingles, and mycosis (fungal infections).( i.e. its strong and gentle.)

Combined with Lavender, Tea Tree, and Geranium essential oils, Palmarosa oil can often assist in clearing genitor-urinary infections, such as cystitis, urethritis, and vaginitis."(ananda site)
If my problem, I would use Rosalina and Palmarosa as a starter and check out the geranium etc.. I suppose people use a few drops in water as a douche or mix into thick coconut oil and make a pessary which melts..

Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]