The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Asthma, eucalyptus mostly 

Post Asthma, eucalyptus mostly
I have had asthma for 9 years and having big side effects with the corticosteroid (mitochondrial killers) medications. So I am very motivated to deal with this. I read there is an EO which protects DNA, I will search again for that. Steroids block the energy release cycle in Mitochondria so hard to find way to stop this. This causes Mt death and so cell death.

I have a Synergy excellent diffuser and been running eucalyptus a lot. I love the aroma. Kills dust mites mould and deactivates allergens on dustmite faeces. Added at various times, may chang, lovely rosalina, beautiful fragonia (as I can get this in Aus), clove (too much so awful) and cinnamon (ordinary). So mostly eucalyptus and my asthma is much better, and I have much reduced the medication. Broccoli research (Melbourne Uni, Mazarakis) has found return to normal lung structure is possible.
My bite damage(dentist) has upset my TMJ and so caused the asthma. I have been rubbing frankincense neat on my skin over the TMJ(jaw joint near ear). It clearly has an energetic effect and has reduced the inflammation tenderness of the joint. I will vary this and dilute etc to avoid sensitisation.

Anyone else had progress with EO and asthma?

I notice there are many many EO which help the respiratory system.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]