The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
The use of May Chang to calm a child. 

Post The use of May Chang to calm a child.
My daughter visited recently with our 2 1/2 year-old grand daughter. After many days of constant activity and visits our usually sunny, happy grand daughter was having a major melt down. I put a few drops of May Chang essential oil on a cotton ball and placed it on the arm of the coutch next to her. The results were amazing! In less than a minute she stopped crying, sat up and we had our sweet little girl back. I then told my amazed daughter about the May Chang and she asked for some to take home with her. I had learned about it from The Ananda Apothecary website and had ordered it to use in a cream I was going to make for my grand daughter who has extremely sensitive skin. I must say that I was very impressed with the aromatherapy results! :D

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 am
Site Admin

Post Re: The use of May Chang to calm a child.
Nice! I hadn't heard that about May Chang. I had a friend that would bring a bottle of lavender on airplane trips, and just opening the bottle even near an upset child settled them almost immediately :) Mandarin is supposed to be magic too, but haven't tried it yet.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]