The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Essential Oils for Healing 

Post Essential Oils for Healing
I'm new to the forums and just wanted to post my experience with essential oils in regards to healing. I recently had a tummy tuck and have been using a blend of helichrysum in rosehip seed oil and I love it! I just ran out of my little bottle and found a healing recipe from Ananda Apothecary so I'm excited to try this one out! I haven't gotten my order yet but I am anxiously waiting!!! Will update as soon as I receive and how well the blend works for me!

Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:53 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Essential Oils for Healing
Glad the Helichrysum and Rosehip seed worked! Could you tell us what recipe you'll be trying? Is it one with Tamanu oil?

All the Best in Your Healing!
~ Eric

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:00 pm

I would like to share my most recent "healing experience" using essential oils from Ananda.

Upon encountering the first signs of a yeast infection, I decided to forgo the usual over-the-counter remedies. I searched the Ananda site for an essential oil remedy. One of the recommended oils effective against yeast infections is Geranium, which I had on hand and I love the fragrance. I blended 3% Geranium x Asperum in fractionated coconut oil and added 1% Melissa oil for for good measure, due to its potent antiviral action. I applied this blend 2 to 3 times daily. After the very first application, I felt some relief. In less than 48 hours I was "cured". The over-the counter stuff takes MUCH longer to work, sometimes you need to use two packages, it's expensive, it's messier and it doesn't smell very good either.

Thanks Ananda for the information available on your website and for the high quality and purity of your products. All the products I used were purchased from Ananda.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:43 am

Sue, thanks for posting this!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:25 pm

*ether*, you're welcome! I am learning so much from this forum, I want to share as well.

My son was in a bad car accident on Saturday and miraculously walked away from it with some scapes, bruises and a bad burn on his arm. I convinced my son to allow me to put Lavender oil on the burn for a couple of days and yesterday I used Calendula (which has been sucessful in healing radiation burns on cancer patients). I plan to continue using the Calendula until it heals. Last night the blisters began oozing and today the dead skin sloughed off. I'll let you know how it goes.

Take Care,

Sue

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]