The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Can you help me get started with post-chemo for Lymphoma? 

Post Can you help me get started with post-chemo for Lymphoma?
I'm new to the world of essential oils and I'm wondering if you can help advise me on a starting point. I have just completed 6 rounds of chemo for a lyhphoma diagnosis that is now in remission. I would like to learn about essential oils that can help me stay cancer-free and potentially help me detox from the chemotherapy and immune depression. I looked at the CMB with Hemp and Frankinsence - would this be an appropriate blend to consider?

Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:36 am

Post Re: Can you help me get started with post-chemo for Lymphoma
Hi. Kurt Schaubelt has an entire chapter about this in his book, "The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils," including the work of Ann-Marie Giraud-Roberts in this field.

Useful EOs include Helichrysum, Niaouli, and Myrrh.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:28 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Can you help me get started with post-chemo for Lymphoma
Hi Sara,

While we cannot give what would be 'medical' advice, there are oils and blends we would choose for ourselves for health support with this background...

CBD w/Hemp & Frankincense is perfect. We take a significant (my partner and I) amount of this daily. Two droppers-full from a 30ml bottle. Merlin's recommendation of that book (one of my personal favorites) is very worthwhile investigating as well.

Helichrysum at 10% in any carrier, massaged daily into the feet has been noted as a detoxifyer of heavy metals. We add several drops of Grapefruit or Lemon essential oil to bottles of water (shaken well) for its cleansing effect.

There are in fact many ways to use EO's for the purpose you describe...getting an entire text book is really a good idea. We also incorporate juicing and other alkalizing practices to our diets & lifestyles.

Hope this helps!
~ Eric

Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]