The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
what are some good essential oil for the eyes? 

Post what are some good essential oil for the eyes?
My eyes feels as if there's hair in it but can't find any, not sure if my use of Algae-based DHA (fish oil alternative) had something to do with this. It doesn't bother me but just wondering what this is all about and if any oils could be good for the eyes. The DHA supplement I take is good for eye and brain health so maybe it is why my eyes feel as if there's a particle in it, right eye mostly.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:59 am

Post Re: what are some good essential oil for the eyes?
Helichrysum is ana amazing eye oil! Great for healing, pink eye, farsightedness, etc.! I apply around the eye bone. Lots of testimonials out there about this :)

Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:13 am

oh so it has to be rubbed on the eye area? would it give same effect when used in a diffuser for the aroma benefit?

Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:06 am

I will try Helichrysum as something is bothering my right eye only. I looked it up and it could be anything but I came across ocular herpes. Not sure if this is what I have but curious what could I use for this? I read of Atlas Cedar for gonorrhea but I would guess it could work for herpes as well?

Also, for the eyes I read that sassafras and savory are supposedly for "sight". I see objects clear when near it but when they are far tend to get blurry. I didn't do to well on the Snellen eye chart test either. Am I nearsighted then?

Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:43 am

I would assume apply mean with a cotton ball? Around under the eye or the top of it? I applied Oregano on my skin tag and it seem to appear reddish, I hope applying Helichrysum on the eye bone won't make my skin turn weird, or will it for a few minutes?

AmberinFlorida wrote:
Helichrysum is ana amazing eye oil! Great for healing, pink eye, farsightedness, etc.! I apply around the eye bone. Lots of testimonials out there about this :)

Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]