The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
what are some good oils to remove a skin tag? 

Post what are some good oils to remove a skin tag?
I have a skin tag that formed on my back. I was told to tie a nylon knot onto it to kill blood flow and it will eventually fall off. There is a product that is sold specifically for skin tag removal. That product has these ingredients:

Active Ingredients:

Calendula officinalis 12C, Thuja occidentalis 12C

Inactive Ingredients:

Essential Oil Blend (Citrus limon peel, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf-branch, Melissa officinalis blossoms & whole plant, Thuja occidentalis leaf), Ethanol

What EO could I use in place of this said product?

Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:03 am
Site Admin

Post Re: what are some good oils to remove a skin tag?
Hi,

The 'C' after these ingredients indicate it is a homeopathic formula, not something that can be replaced by essential oils.

You can try one drop, or the smallest dab needed for the tag, of Oregano essential oil daily.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:26 am

Post Re: what are some good oils to remove a skin tag?
I just tried it today. It hasn't removed the skin tag but I can feel a sort of burning sensation on the tag. I'm curious if I can use Oregano for a benign skin growth as well. It's not a skin tag or a mole but a weird looking skin growth I always had. I don't remember how it formed or if I always had it but the doctors claimed it is a benign skin that could be shaved off (but will leave a scar). I hope this simply disappears with using just an EO.

Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]