The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
A Note About The Ananda Apothecary Forums 
Site Admin

Post A Note About The Ananda Apothecary Forums
Hi All -- Thank you for checking in! We're pleased to have put up these forums for another source of aromatherapy and aroma-medicine information.

It's been one of our goals at Ananda to change the concept of "aromatherapy" to "aroma-medicine", so more people understand that aromatherapy simply means the use of aromatic (not necessarily "smelly, but easily evaporated) molecules for therapeutic purposes. Really just like any other herbal medicine, but in liquid, concentrated form. '

Many times I've read that aromatherapy is a complete branch of natural medicine unto itself, and with that, we can understand why it seems so challenging to understand all of it -- VERY few people do. We have something on the order of 120 oils in stock at Ananda, each one with a unique chemical profile (ok, so the lavenders are pretty close :) -- meaning each one has a different action on the body and/or mind, depending on your interest.

We do have many customers, not only throughout the country, but around the world. Some have a lot of knowledge about essential oils, and some are just beginning. We're hoping with this forum that we'll be able to get the the customers of Ananada Apothecary to talk to one another. To ask questions (which we'll be answering too), and share your success stories so others can get ideas of oil usage for themselves ("how DO I WORK this little bottle of oil? :)

So, please consider asking your questions on the forum, in addition too, or instead of email -- we read all new posts regularly, and answer just as we would an email -- and this way, other who may have the same or similar questions can learn at the same time.

Remember, if you would like a completely new forum topic created, just send us an email at community @ anandaapothecary.com, or with any other questions about "the boards' you may have. Feel free to ask us what WE do as well, why the website is like it is...whatever you like. It's all fair game, just play nice :)

All the Best,
Eric and The Ananda Apothecary Staff

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Post Re: A Note About The Ananda Apothecary Forums
I am really new with aromatherapy and would like to lower my blood pressure. I am not too sure what to use. Could you give me an idea please? Thanks Annie

Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]