The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
EO Sample Kits 

Post EO Sample Kits
So many oils I want to sample them all. I do see you have Flower Waters Kits, would it be possible to make up a kit of all your essential oil in a sampler kit? Going thru your site it seems to me that a sample of all you oils would be close to $200 +/- if one were to order a sample of each. Would it be cost effective for you to put together a sample kit of your oils? Possibly a one click button to add to the cart the sampler pack of all your oils?
Ali

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: EO Sample Kits
Hi Ali,

Thanks for your suggestion!

We're currently developing a starter kit of essential oils. While it isn't going to include all 125+ oils, it will introduce you to the most commonly used oils for first aid, aromatherapy, and more.

Look for it on the website by mid-August.

Julia@Ananda

Thanks for posting! Please let us know if we can help further.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:32 pm

I looked at the post date and it was 2011. I would absolutely love to see a starter kit or many different kits. I'm new and am overwhelmed trying to get a good supply of needed/wanted oils. I want all of them!! I was writing to simply state that I'm in agreement with the original post :D

Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:12 pm

Would love this as well! I know at one time kits were mentioned like a skin care kit and first aid! Would love to see those here!!

Wed May 14, 2014 7:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]