The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Free shipping.....impossible 

Post Free shipping.....impossible
I am in the process of placing my third order since December 2014. Being a repeat customer, I always try to put together a minimum order to qualify for free shipping. In December 2014 it was $79, in January 2015 it was $99 and now, still January 2015, it is $149 to qualify for free shipping.

I mail lots of packages around the country and Canada and haven't noticed any big increases that would necessitate such swift changes at Ananda.

I use YL and Ananda oils interchangeably. I know I am saving overall with Ananda but I do not like this latest hoop.

I also submitted a review for Ananda for a free shipping coupon. I did not receive it.

Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:46 am

Post Re: Free shipping.....impossible
I am replying to myself ...... we can still free ship with a $99 order as long as we write "free ship" in the comment box. Sorry.

Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:05 am

I have experienced the same thing in regard to free shipping after leaving a 5 star review and e-mailing the link. I sent 2 e-mails with the link, left a comment on my next order with the link and then replied to the shipping confirmation they sent me and they never even responded! I'm angry about not hearing a response and I think I've made my last order because of it. Everyone raves about the customer service here but I have not heard a response to FOUR attempts at contacting them. It's not even the free shipping I didn't receive that I'm mad about now . . . it's the total lack of response. Very unprofessional!

Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:26 am
Site Admin

Hi...Very sorry this happened to you. It could be because we're training new staff, though they do seem very 'on the ball' about taking care of you.

PLEASE email me, the owner, Eric, at ecech@anandaapothecary.com and I'll be sure you're credited for any shipping cost incurred. Note that the free shipping does not get reflected in the order confirmation emails, but we do remove the costs here before charging anyone's order.

All the Best,
Eric

Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:48 am

I just wanted to give an update that Eric (the owner) made sure everything was corrected. He responded to me promptly and made sure that I got the free shipping. I take back what I said before about it being my last order . . . I will be ordering again!

Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]