The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Meet the staff 

Post Meet the staff
:) Thank you for the valuable information posted by staff on the forum and the blog. I would love to put a face with a name. Can you post pictures of the staff?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Post Re: Meet the staff
I'll certainly ask the staff if they would like to post pictures on the forum. Thanks for the idea!

Thanks for posting! Please let us know if we can help further.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:29 am

Pix would be nice, but even brief bios would be excellent. I was hunting all over this site trying to find the people behind the name Ananda. The only one who is evident to me is Eric, from the forums. But I'd like to know who owns the company and so on. Thanks.

Also, I have a question: How can you tell if there's been a reply to your question on the forum? I have clicked "Notify me" but can't see if I am in fact being notified, somewhere I haven't noticed?

thanks!

Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi Alliswell,

In answer to one of your questions about Ananda, Eric Cech (of the forums) is the owner of Ananda and as you can see from the forums and the blog posts, he is a very hard working man. I don't know anything about the staff. I do know it's a REALLY busy time at Ananda, with all the wonderful new things they are working on, per the many customer requests they receive.

As for your other question about being able to tell if there is a reply to your question in the forums; I am not sure if there is a better way, but I just check back regularly to the forum I asked a question in and I read all the NEW posts. When there are NEW posts in any forum you will see a red check mark indicating that there are unread posts in that forum.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Sue

Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Yes, thanks, very helpful. I was thrown off by the fact that there's a place to check "Notify me..."

I'm getting the feeling that this is a relatively new store.

a.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:23 am
Site Admin

Hi Alliswell,

Actually, the store has been up for 8 years, the forums are relatively new. You should be able to receive an email when someone replies to your posts. So you check 'subscribe topic', though you don't receive an email when a reply is posted? The feature is turned "on"...and I've just "upped" your permissions. Let me know what happens. You can email me at info@anandaapothecary.com and we can work it out, as I would like you, and others, to be able to utilize this important part of the forums. Thanks!

~ Eric

Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]