The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Bella Rosa™ Skin Care Blend - REVIEW 

Post Bella Rosa™ Skin Care Blend - REVIEW
My sensitive, combination skin changes with the weather, my moods, hormonal changes and sometimes reacts negatively to skincare products with rashes and dry patches. When I find something that works, I AM THRILLED!!! When my skin is "thirsty" and prone to dry patches (like right now) I use Bella Rosa™. The texture of my skin improves after just one day! I LOVE the way this creamy blend feels on my face and the intoxicating smell of exquisite Roses! It moisturizes without leaving your skin feeling greasy. Everything's coming up roses for me and my skin! Thank you Ananda for this lovely pot of pure "gold"!

Quote:
Bella Rosa™
The refined scent of pure Bulgarian Rose otto alchemizes with the extensive healing properties of Helichrysum essential oil. Flower essence of Pretty Face is added to enhance the remembrance of your inner beauty.

Held in a base of Coconut and Jojoba oils this blend is designed to deeply nourishes skin that has been kissed by the sun or life's many adventures. Light enough to use during the day and rich enough for use as an evening cream.

This blend is both simple and exquisite. Rose otto is excellent for mature, dry, and sensitive skin. A valuable anti-inflammant and tissue regenerator, Helichrysum is shown to reduce fine lines and to help clear scar tissue.

This blend was designed in honor of our Naturopath Tarah's dear grandma Evelyn who had a deep love of nature, gardening, and a special affinity for her gorgeous roses.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]