The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Spikenard 
Site Admin

Post Re: Spikenard
Haven't yet had personal experience, though the oil comes very highly recommended by Gabrial Mojay in Aromatherapy for Healing The Spirit for healing old, deep emotional wounds, possibly even from past lifetimes (should you subscribe to that possibility :)

Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Post Re: Spikenard
This interests me. I used to take baths with essential oils to address these issues; had a wonderful practitioner who prescribed them. Other ingredients were used, but often H2O2, cider vingar, clay, Epsom salts-- as a base (not all together!) and sometimes surpising things like yogurt or fresh lime juice or gin or honey. And also a drop or two of EO's, usually lavender & cedarwood. She recommended prayers while bathing. Many of these baths were to address viruses and also emotional stuff, including past lives that were coming up.

I'd be interested to hear whatever you will have to report about spikenard. I wonder, too, what others will address past life issues. Have you looked into cedarwood? I imagine it varies from person to person.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]