The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
comparisons 

Post comparisons
Hello,
Your company has been recomended to me and I would love to try the products but here is my hesitation... I have only been involved with companies where the oils are about twice the price of yours. I tried to go with a less pricing oil from another company and they smelled so bad that I couldn't use them and ended up tossing them out. Which was a waste of money compared to buying the pricier ones and using them. So in my mind the more they cost the better the oil. I need to hear other customers comparison to this company and Young living. I absolutly love young living oils but financially I need something a little less. Can anyone help me?
Thank you so much!

Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:02 am
Site Admin

Post Re: comparisons
We've been offering pure therapeutic grade oils of the highest quality for many, many years. Twice the price is because of the MLM marketing, and we're selling directly wholesale to you. Many former YL distributors as customers, that note our oils to be "at least as good", only once, with one person, she liked their lavender better. But we carry 5, all therapeutic, simply mildly different in their aromas.

You won't be disappointed, I assure you :)

All the Best,
Eric

Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:34 am

How would I get started in placing my first order? Is there any commitments I have to make or monthly orders?

Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:00 am

Thank you very much for your replies.. It does help. I do like the blended oils just b/c I'm not as adventurous... I guess that's the perfectionism in me. lol. I'd rather use somehting that someone else already figured out rather than try to figure out just the right mixture. :) I will layer the oils I need but as far as mixing them, I don't. I still have a little more research to do and a few things I need to figure out. :) Thanks a bunch!

Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:53 pm

Although this may be OT, I want to add that it's possible that just the ritual and the expectation of relief (from negativity, insomnia, etc.) are two of the "ingredients" that added to the efficacy of your immediate relief. I'm not downplaying the power of EOs, but I do feel that any "negativity" takes more than use of EOs to dispel. There is intention, for one, and willingness to let go, and so on, and esp. for deep-seated tendencies there is a generally slow process of, let's say, transmutation involved.

Again, not to nay-say EOs, but that's only part of the game.

Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:54 pm

is there a comparable blend for YL Joy? my children request it diffused every night before bed and it is quite expensive! or any idea what the key oils are to mix make a blend at home?

Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]