The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Derma Rollers 
Post Derma Rollers
Awesome blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely confused .. Any suggestions? Appreciate it!

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:57 am

Post Re: Derma Rollers
I would recommend starting with a simple platform like Wordpress. It'll enable you to get started and get your publishing legs under you before you start incurring costs for a blog.

With regard to websites, you can always start with something simple, like iWeb for Macs. It'll allow you to use a really simple template to get your ideas in order and to organize the information without learning html, or paying for someone to help develop the site. Then, once you start posting between your blog, website, and any social media accounts, your rankings on Google go up.

Beyond that, an open search for starting a website will probably yield great results.

Just keep working on it, little by little. You'll be surprised at how capable you are to accomplish what you're setting out to do!

Good luck!

Thanks for posting! Please let us know if we can help further.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]