The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Frankincense! 

Post Frankincense!
~It was the first essential oil I bought. I fell in love instantly and have been hooked since! ;) I love it's biblical history, therapeutic properties, calming and centering affect, and of course- the scent itself!

Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:32 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Frankincense!
Frankincense and Helichrysum are my two favorites...Frankincense is simply an amazing oil in terms of its health benefits and its aroma.

In every single anti-cancer laboratory study, Frankincense essential oil has caused the death of cancer cells, while leaving healthy cells unaffected at the same concentration.

And if there's a 'single' oil I most love to diffuse, it too is Frankincense. All three varieties are great - very unique in aromas, yet all have been positively researched for their anti-cancer properties. More than likely, there's more to Frankincense's health benefits than just its anti-cancer activity - it has been called "THE immune system modulator" by one prominent aromatherapist, meaning it would stimulate the immune system into action if necessary. And it offers many a very soothing, grounding aroma.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]