The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
palmarosa 

Post palmarosa
Palmarosa has quickly become my favorite. I have very sensitive skin and I find that consistent with the TCM indications for Palmarosa it really does "release heat" and it smells great! I no longer have to wear my special skin care blends only when my significant other works at night (he absolutely hates tea tree oil). When I wear anything with Palmarosa he says I smells like grapes. :D

Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:11 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: palmarosa
:) Another under-utilized oil; it does so much as an antiseptic and more, and has a lovely scent. I actually put a few drops in the drier with clothes I've left wet in the washer for too long, and of course, make blends for foot care with it....

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:12 pm
Post Re: palmarosa
though palmorosa is not my favorite but now I listed as one of them as I discover its great benefits and many uses.

palmarosa essential oil
This oil is useful when it comes to hair problems. Good thing about this essential oil is it can reduce marks of acne and old scars. It has a natural antiseptic component it can be directly used for boils. It can be sue to heal broken veins. When it is added to hair oils it cools the scalp. This is also good reliever for fever and flu.

hope it can help

www.innerscent.com

Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]