The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Neck pain 
Post Neck pain
I recently had neck pain relief using Angelica and Carrot Root. They provided quick relief when massaged into the afflicted area. Note though, that I also used homeopathy (Kali Ferro & Baryta Carb), supplements to draw out the toxins, and ended up at the chiropractor's office to finish the job. However, I was very surprised at the amount of help the EO's were!

Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:29 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Neck pain
Nice. It's impressive how many oils NOT listed as potent anti-inflammatory agents actually have these properties. My neck has always been taken care of by Helichrysum, but I can see that Angelica is a very complex oil, and Carrot is very nutrient dense.

Anyone else find pain relief from oils not typically used for this purpose?

Cheers!

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:27 pm

I used this.They provided quick relief when massaged into the afflicted area.Really Its very useful for me..

Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:26 am
Site Admin

I've used Helichrysum both neat, and in jojoba/coconut cream at up to 20%...sometimes with a little frankincense, ginger co2 and German chamomile (all to reduce inflammation, and assist the Helichrysum, which helps the locked muscles let go. One twisted vertebrae released after a couple days of regular use, and is no longer the blockage it once was!

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]