The Ananda Apothecary Forums

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
E.O. for Psoriasis 

Post Re: E.O. for Psoriasis
Hi Felesina1,

That is wonderful news. It is such a distressing condition for so many people.

Would you mind sharing the recipe? My boyfriend has very bad psoriasis and I would like to try your recipe.

Best Regards,

Sue

Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Me too, Felesina1! I'm searching for recipes for my friend's foot. If you'd care to share, we'd both be most grateful. :mrgreen:
Cheers!
Elizabeth

Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Felesina1 wrote:
I developed a blend of oils that I've used on my friend that is having terrible outbreaks of her psoriasis and a red rash with swelling. It is a blend of 8 oils and has been wonderfully remarkable in its healing effects. It does get pricey at $28/5ml, but she is coming back for more to deal with other parts of her body besides her arms! I love these oils!

Hello,
I stumbled upon this website when I was looking for something to heal an old scar. I have suffered from psoriasis as have just about all of my family members. My Mother has had the worst case of it. She has been trying to get rid of it for almost twenty years to no avail.
I got psoriasis on a large portion of my scalp about five years ago. I resigned myself to just put up with it. Then I discovered a cure.
I realized that it was all in my mind. The more upset I got, the worse my psoriasis got. So I decided to try an experiment. I never looked at it, never talked about, never thought about it. If I had to itch it I did so with the back of my hand. On occasions when I found myself thinking of it I made sure that I had pleasant thoughts about it and I did not allow myself to get stressed out about it. If you apply anything to it, you are acknowledging it. Leave it alone completely!!! I no longer have psoriasis nor does my Mother. It may sound unbelievable but isn't it worth a try?
I only registered with this site because I wanted to have access to this forum in order to share this information. Please give it a try.
"The mind is everything, what you think you become". - Buddha

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Woofy wrote:
Hello,
I stumbled upon this website when I was looking for something to heal an old scar. I have suffered from psoriasis as have just about all of my family members. My Mother has had the worst case of it. She has been trying to get rid of it for almost twenty years to no avail.
I got psoriasis on a large portion of my scalp about five years ago. I resigned myself to just put up with it. Then I discovered a cure.
I realized that it was all in my mind. The more upset I got, the worse my psoriasis got. So I decided to try an experiment. I never looked at it, never talked about, never thought about it. If I had to itch it I did so with the back of my hand. On occasions when I found myself thinking of it I made sure that I had pleasant thoughts about it and I did not allow myself to get stressed out about it. If you apply anything to it, you are acknowledging it. Leave it alone completely!!! I no longer have psoriasis nor does my Mother. It may sound unbelievable but isn't it worth a try?
I only registered with this site because I wanted to have access to this forum in order to share this information. Please give it a try.
"The mind is everything, what you think you become". - Buddha

Woh!! really? You & your mother got cure only by forgetting? that is really awesome success.

Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]