• Vanuatu Sandalwood • Moroccan Blue Tansy • Frankincense Carteri • Corsican Helichrysum • French Lavender CO2
Enter coupon code ‘oils20′ and get 20% off every size of these 100% pure essential oils and CO2′s. Check our sales and specials page on how to receive free shipping and the CBD blend of your choice for free with your order.
We know these oils have been hard to find, and each for different reasons. We’ve dedicated ourselves to delivering you the very best of these pure essential oils and CO2′s from around the world. Here’s a brief on each of these these lovely oils…
- Vanuatu Sandalwood is very deep and rich. It blends well as a base note with many other oils, and has very pleasant aroma all on its own. Sandalwood is being continually replanted on the South Pacific island of Vanuatu, though distillers are being conservative with their farming. We have only one-third kilogram in stock.
- Moroccan Blue Tansy has become extremely difficult to find, as large companies have acquired much of the World’s supply (which has really driven up the price). This is our ‘go to’ oil for seasonal allergies (we find a drop massaged under each eye quickly alleviates itchy-ness from grasses and pollen). It’s a powerful anti-inflammatory oil with an incredible aroma as well. We met with certified organic producer in France, part of the co-operative whom distills this oil in Morocco to secure this important oil for you.We have limited supply until harvest this Fall.
- Frankincense ‘Carteri’ CO2 from Somalia is our all-time favorite Frankincense, with deep woody tones and light citrus notes. CO2 distillation of Frankincense has been heralded by some aromatherapists as the best way to product Frankincense oil, as it brings heavier molecules into the extract not found in steam distilled oils
Frankincense resin from Boswellia Carteri trees has been in high demand, and last year we saw it become completely unavailable for several months. Frankincense extraction does not harm the trees, and while production continues, demand may drive up prices soon (like happened with Blue Tansy last year).
- Helichrysum from Corsica is also becoming more and more rare as demand increases, particularly by large cosmetic manufacturers in Europe. We visited the distillers on Corsica to get more of this oil (our owner’s favorite oil) ourselves! Helichrysum italicum does so much…read more on our Helichrysum page. (Both the Corsican and Corsican ‘Fine’ are on sale.)
- French Lavender CO2 is a wonderful, unique and rare oil we absolutely love. The cooler CO2 distillation process gives the oil an aroma akin to fresh lavender flowers. It’s a little less floral and a little more ‘bright’ than the steam distilled variety, though generally has a similar therapeutic profile. This oil is not in danger of disappearing any time soon, it’s that it’s hard to find just yet. A very worth the experience for Lavender lovers!