Make your own incredible skin care formulas with this highly-therapeutic base oil!
Ever wanted to try making your own skin care blends? Our Super Skin Care Base is a blend of 5 highly-therapeutic carrier oils, which makes this very easy to do: simply choose your essential oils and add to the base at the appropriate concentration. Here we’ve included a few easy-to-make, very effective skin care recipes for you to try with this blend.
Super Skin Care is a combination of the following organic carrier oils:
- Argan Oil: Argan oil is pressed from the Argan nut, organically grown in Morocco. Argan nut has become a very popular skin care oil itself due to it’s remarkable properties. It’s actually been clinically proven to improve skin hydration and skin elasticity after only four weeks. Participants saw a visible reduction in coarse wrinkles and fine lines in the eye area, and more than 83% of women showed significantly improved skin hydration. It’s a very rich source of natural vitamin E.
- Evening Primrose: Known for its numerous skin-healing benefits, evening primrose oil is considered something of a wonder supplement. For acne and rosacea to eczema and psoriasis (along with conditions like PMS, endometriosis, lupus and more), evening primrose oil can make an amazing difference in reducing symptoms.
Evening primrose’s high level of antioxidants make it a worthy inclusion in skin preparations for smoothing roughness, reducing fine lines, and lightening dark circles around the eyes.
These tests studied people with extensive facial scarring, acne scarring, deep wrinkles, UV damage, radiation damage, burn scars, surgical scars, premature aging, dermatitis, and other skin related problems. In these tests, rosehip seed oil regenerated the skin, reduced scars and wrinkles, prevented the advancement of wrinkles and aging, and helped skin to regain its natural color and tone.
Since this time, other universities and labs have also completed studies, also yielding positive results. Another well-known study in 1988 was conducted on twenty women between the ages of 25-35 with extensive premature aging to their skin. Their skin was wrinkled, and had sun spots from overexposure to the sun. After four months of applying rosehip seed oil daily, their wrinkles and sun spots had almost completely disappeared, and the skin had a fresher and healthier look.
Rosehip Seed: Rosehip has a very long history in skin care use, and has been the subject of numerous scientific inquiries into its ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The first major confirmation of its capabilities came in 1983, when the University of Santiago conducted research on 180 individuals.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is extremely hydrating, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial. Coconut oil is the all-in-one natural solution to all your skin problems. It speeds healing, helps with rashes, gets rid of flaking skin, softens and shrinks wrinkles, protects against sun damage, keeps tans longer, acts as an antioxidant to prevent cellular aging, and so much more.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil: Pomegranate seed is somewhat new on the skin-care scene. A study published in theJournal of Ethnopharmacology, for instance, found that pomegranate oil stimulates “keratinocytes,” which are the major cells found in the epidermis—the outer layer of the skin. Helping to regenerate these cells may actually help reverse past damage to revive skin and reveal a newer and more youthful appearance. It’s also anti-inflammatory, exceptionally-moisturizing, and it’s antioxidant properties have even been shown to be preventative of skin cancer.
So how can us make use of Super Skin Care in your skin care recipes? Simply add one or more essential oils to the base. Give these recipes a try. The formulas note the number of drops of essential oil to add to each one ounce of Super Skin Care:
Superior Anti-Aging Recipe
- Add 12 drops each of Carrot Root CO2, Rosehip CO2, Frankincense (any) and 8 drops of both Helichrysum and Rosemary c.t. Verbenone. This is an incredible collection of regenerative, antioxidant-rich essential oils that are sure to revitalize your skin, and help it keep it supple and younger looking.
Super Soothing Recipe
- For sensitive skin, add 12 drops of any Lavender essential oil, 12 drops of Roman Chamomile, and 8 drops of Rose Geranium essential oil. For a little extra beauty-enhancement, add 8 drops of Rose Otto as well (optional). These are all exceptional anti-inflammatory oils sure to sooth the most sensitive skin types.
The Super-Beauty Recipe
- This uses the essential oils most widely known for enhancing luster and beauty to any women’s skin. Add 10 drops Rose Otto, 16 drops Sandalwood, 8 drops of Rosemary c.t. Verbenone and 8 drops of Clary Sage and 8 drops of Ylang Ylang.
Of course, should you already have your favorite essential oils, Super Skin Care base makes it easy to use the most therapeutic carrier oils together with your essential oils for the most effective beauty-enhancing formula you can use!