Search the Blog
- » Table of Contents «
Subscribe to our blog posts by email:
- Science Says you can Get Smarter, Be Happier & Sleep Better with these essential oils…
- 24/7 Skin Repair: Daytime Defense & Midnight Magic…
- Wild Frankincense, Myrrh & Cedarwood: Our Much Loved Seasonal Special Blend is Back!
- Bergamot appears good for just about everything that ails you + Share and get some for free :)
- 5 studies concluding ingesting Lavender capsules safe & effective (and they’re easily made at home!)
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Author Archives: Julia
Asthma, bronchitis, and sinusitis are parts of life for many people. Whether caused by hay fever, secondhand smoke, or organic conditions, the congestion and shortness of breath can be unpleasant and painful. Essential oils may help relieve … Continue reading
Argan oil has been utilized by native Moroccans for centuries, with little scientific research reaching the rest of the world. Known for its cardiac and integumentary (skin and protective surfaces of the body) benefits, Argan oil is not on … Continue reading
The Herpes simplex viruses afflict between 50% and 80% of the adult population in the United States. Whether oral, herpes, genital herpes, or shingles (Herpes zoster), traditional medical treatments can be expensive and time-consuming. … Continue reading