Search the Blog
- » Table of Contents «
Subscribe to our blog posts by email:
- Free Rose Hydrosol AND Rosemary Antioxidant Still Available with Every Order over $49!
- THE Most Effective Preservative for Your Blends – Free With Your Order Now!
- CO2-Extracted Oils: Why They’re So Awesome, How They’re Different than Steam Distillates, and Making The Best Choices for Your Uses
- Yes! We’ve Got More Corsican Helichrysum Essential Oil, & it’s On Sale This Week!
- Free with your Next Order: Our Amazing Organic Bulgarian Rose Hydrosol!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Author Archives: Julia
Asthma, bronchitis, and sinusitis are parts of life for many people. Whether caused by hay fever, secondhand smoke, or organic conditions, the congestion and shortness of breath can be unpleasant and painful. Essential oils may help relieve symptoms and reduce … Continue reading
Argan oil has been utilized by native Moroccans for centuries, with little scientific research reaching the rest of the world. Known for its cardiac and integumentary (skin and protective surfaces of the body) benefits, Argan oil is not only enjoying … Continue reading
The Herpes simplex viruses afflict between 50% and 80% of the adult population in the United States. Whether oral, herpes, genital herpes, or shingles (Herpes zoster), traditional medical treatments can be expensive and time-consuming. For the afflicted with a preference for natural remedies, essential oils … Continue reading