Search the Blog
- » Table of Contents «
Subscribe to our blog posts by email:
- What is a CO2 Extract? How Are CO2′s and Essential Oils Different?
- Frankincense and Myrrh EO’s Tested Together Against Numerous Cancer Cell Lines. See the Results!
- The Vast Research Melissa Essential Oil vs. Herpes Simplex Viruses, & Personal Experiences
- Sandalwood & Cancer: A Multi-Study Research Review
- Research: Bergamot Essential Oil Lowers Anxiety in Humans!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Author Archives: Julia
Asthma, bronchitis, and sinusitis are parts of life for many people. Whether caused by hay fever, secondhand smoke, or organic conditions, the congestion and shortness of breath can be unpleasant and painful. Essential oils may help relieve … Continue reading
Argan oil has been utilized by native Moroccans for centuries, with little scientific research reaching the rest of the world. Known for its cardiac and integumentary (skin and protective surfaces of the body) benefits, Argan oil is not on … Continue reading
The Herpes simplex viruses afflict between 50% and 80% of the adult population in the United States. Whether oral, herpes, genital herpes, or shingles (Herpes zoster), traditional medical treatments can be expensive and time-consuming. … Continue reading