Search the Blog
- » Table of Contents «
Subscribe to our blog posts by email:
- Free With Your Next Order: Amazing Natural Perfume Ingredients of Rose, Sandalwood & Jasmine ‘Extras’!
- Been Enjoying Our Lemon? Science Uncovers this Essential Oil’s Support for the Aging Brain
- This May Be The Most Important New Supplement Available Today: Now, Our Exceptional Formulas Are 25% Off
- Scientific Research Shows Sandalwood EO Improves Sleep, Kills Cancer Cells, and May Stimulate Skin Healing
- Four Studies Find Ingested Lavender Essential Oil Effective for Anxiety Relief & Sleep Support
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Author Archives: Julia
Asthma, bronchitis, and sinusitis are parts of life for many people. Whether caused by hay fever, secondhand smoke, or organic conditions, the congestion and shortness of breath can be unpleasant and painful. Essential oils may help relieve symptoms and reduce … Continue reading
Argan oil has been utilized by native Moroccans for centuries, with little scientific research reaching the rest of the world. Known for its cardiac and integumentary (skin and protective surfaces of the body) benefits, Argan oil is not only enjoying … Continue reading
The Herpes simplex viruses afflict between 50% and 80% of the adult population in the United States. Whether oral, herpes, genital herpes, or shingles (Herpes zoster), traditional medical treatments can be expensive and time-consuming. For the afflicted with a preference for natural remedies, essential oils … Continue reading