Search the Blog
- » Table of Contents «
Subscribe to our blog posts by email:
- Over 350 Research Studies on the Treatment of Health Conditions with Cannabidiol (CBD): An In-Depth Review of the Science…
- Introducing Our Newest Formula: ‘CBD CALM’
- Our Catnip and Geranium Bug-Be-Gone Special
- Ananda’s CBD Formulas: A Synergy of CBD & Terpene-Rich Essential Oils
- July Diffuser Special: Our New Ultrasonics & All Cold-Air Nebulizers come with a Free Red, Green & Yellow Mandarin EOs!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Author Archives: Julia
Asthma, bronchitis, and sinusitis are parts of life for many people. Whether caused by hay fever, secondhand smoke, or organic conditions, the congestion and shortness of breath can be unpleasant and painful. Essential oils may help relieve … Continue reading
Argan oil has been utilized by native Moroccans for centuries, with little scientific research reaching the rest of the world. Known for its cardiac and integumentary (skin and protective surfaces of the body) benefits, Argan oil is not on … Continue reading
The Herpes simplex viruses afflict between 50% and 80% of the adult population in the United States. Whether oral, herpes, genital herpes, or shingles (Herpes zoster), traditional medical treatments can be expensive and time-consuming. … Continue reading