Search the Blog
- » Table of Contents «
Subscribe to our blog posts by email:
- Be Sure to Check Our Ongoing Specials!
- It’s Springtime! Get Allergy Relief in Minutes with Blue Tansy!
- You’ve Loved Our Special, So We’re Extending It! Try 3 Amazing Pure Frankincense Oils for Free with Your Next Order!
- We’ve Extended the Offer: Get our Organic Citrus Essential Sampler Pack Free with Your Order!
- Here’s a Great Reason to Check Out Our All-Time Favorite, Best Selling Oils and Diffusers!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Category Archives: Essential Oil Science
CO2-Extracted Oils: Why They’re So Awesome, How They’re Different than Steam Distillates, and Making The Best Choices for Your Uses
Our wildcrafted and organic ‘CO2 extracts’ are some of the very finest oils at Ananda, oils which are not commonly available at the ‘major’ essential oil companies. Here’s a little tutorial on how they’re made, and why they have profound … Continue reading
Here are several great reasons to add Ginger essential oil to your collection, along with some ideas as to how to use it! Scientific research has validated several important healthful actions of ginger essential oil and CO2 extracts, which includes the … Continue reading
Science is validating that ‘aroma’-therapy can significantly reduce cortisol levels in humans through simple inhalation of essential oils! At the end of this post is the abstract of an important study which concludes that inhalation of Rose essential oil or ‘Rose Otto‘ can … Continue reading