Search the Blog
- » Table of Contents «
Subscribe to our blog posts by email:
- On Sale Now, 20% Off Our Finest Essential Oils: All Lavenders, Roses, Jasmines, Frankincenses…
- Science Supports Essential Oils for Sleep, Anxiety, Antibacterial Action and More
- On Sale Now: Rose Otto & Absolute, Indian Sandalwood, Neroli, and Jasmine!
- Catnip Essential Oil is Back In Stock!
- Frankincense: Sacra, Carteri or Seratta? The Science and Scents
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Category Archives: Essential Oil Science
Here’s two very interesting scientific research reviews published this year, which conclude essential oils to be truly supportive of our health. In producing these papers, the authors have examined a significant number of previously-published peer-reviewed studies to draw these conclusions: … Continue reading
With three kinds of Frankincense, with three distillation methods, which one do you choose? What’s the differences and similarities between all Ananda’s offerings? Here’s the scoop (and why you might want our free Frankincense sampler pack, available with your next … Continue reading
Science is validating that ‘aroma’-therapy can significantly reduce cortisol levels in humans through simple inhalation of essential oils! At the end of this post is the abstract of an important study which concludes that inhalation of Rose essential oil or ‘Rose Otto‘ can … Continue reading