The Current Sales & Specials at The Ananda Apothecary: Be sure to check out all the sales and specials below and see what you qualify for.
Special #1: Storewide Sale through Friday, July 7th Only! Every essential oil, CBD formula, EO blend, carrier oil, diffuser and every accessory is on sale. The More You Buy, the More You Save!
- Take 10% off all items in orders up to $99 with coupon code: July10.
- Take 15% off all items in orders over $149 with coupon code July15.
- Take 20% off all items in orders over $249 with coupon code July20.
These coupon codes are good for every item in the store!
- All Essential Oils and CO2 extracts, including all your favorites like all Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Lavender, Chamomile and Helichrysum varieties.
- All CBD Formulas, including CBD Plus, CBD Calm, CBD DeFlame, and CBD x5.
- Every Essential Oil Blend, including our entire skin care line, diffuser blends, natural perfumes, plus soaps and massage formulas.
- All Carrier Oils, including our Super Skin Care Base, organic Jojoba, Rosehip Seed, Evening Primrose and many more.
- Every Accessory, including all diffusers, bottles and pipettes.
Special #2: FREE with any order over $59 we’ll include a 60ml bottle of our amazingly effective (and highly-touted by our test-users in the Amazon jungle!), scientifically-formulated mosquito/insect repellent blends (get both w/ orders over $99).
Both are super-strength formulas, based in water (not alchohol) with a small amount of emulsifier. Our director of operations just took these for a month’s stay in the Amazon jungle, and was the envy of all her severely-bitten tour-mates.
We’re going to put these up on our new website (to be released mid-July), at $18.95 each. We’d really love your comments and feedback to include on the new site. So when you do use your bottle, please drop us an email at email@example.com and let us know what you think!
As you can tell by the names, each uses a different essential oil as the ‘primary repellent’. Both include a host of other oils supporting the insect-repellent action. And they’re not just for mosquitoes! Both catnip, and the geranium/cedarwood combination (found in the Geranium Bug-Be-Gone) are known to repel all kinds of flying & biting insects. We’d use the Geranium if we were specifically looking for a tick repellent.
As they’re water based, they won’t stain. The only thing one needs to realize is that the active ingredients are essential oils…they do evaporate, and that’s how they keep those pesky critters from landing! You will want to apply about once ever two hours. DEET (as in OFF! repellent) does last a little longer, though is considered highly toxic, particularly to young children. You’ll find both these formulas pleasant to use – the catnip has a more herbal aroma, the geranium a little more floral.
Share Ananda on Facebook using any page (like the Homepage) and we’ll include a free 10ml bottle of our new Lavender CO2 oil with with this order! You must request in the comments box: 1-”Shared on Facebook – include Lavender CO2″; 2- the date you shared it, and 3- the link to the page in which you shared it. Thank you! As we’ve changed the special, you’re more than welcome to take part in it again!
You probably have experienced great lavender essential oils, but this is an almost totally new creation. Because the distillation is done at temperatures far below that of steam distillation, the resultant chemistry of the essential oil is unique, with different levels of linalool and linalyl-acetate. Some say it is more akin to the plant’s natural aroma. The therapeutic differences are close to the steam distilled ~ for the lavender lovers out there, it’s very worth experiencing this beautiful oil. Use it in all the same ways as the steam distilled varieties, and see if you can detect the differences the cool-process distillation makes!
Special #6: Free shipping for all first-time customers. Use coupon code ‘first-order’ (without the quotes) after selecting and applying our standard shipping. Plus…
Free shipping on all orders over $129. Use coupon code ‘free-ship’ (without the quotes) after selecting and applying our standard shipping. Please note: this cannot be applied to orders of bulk bottles only. Thank you!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.