The Current Sales & Specials at The Ananda Apothecary: Be sure to check out all the sales and specials below and see what you qualify for.
This includes what is considered the very, very best Helichrysum in the World: wildgrown from Corsica. Our owner (a highly-active, yet getting a little up there in age – with all associated aches and pains ;) uses more of this oil than any other in the store. Read the Helichrysum page for more on this incredible inflammation reducing, regenerative essential oil. Customers have called this the “magic oil”, as their anecdotal reports note it so quickly relieve pain. See this testimonial from a former “skeptic”…and all Helichrysum information on our site here.
Special #2: FREE with any order over $59, enter ‘Happy Hair’ in the comments section and we’ll include a 30ml bottle of our newest, all-organic, scientifically-formulated hair-growth-supporting blend! (get both this and Sun Radiance below w/ orders over $129).
New studies show several single essential oils and carriers work at least as well as a single pharmaceutical product in hair regrowth. In individual studies, Lavender and Rosemary were found as effective as Minoxidil (generic Rogaine®) at equal concentrations. Peppermint was considered more effective than Minoxidil, likely due to its ability to increase circulation.
What’s really big news is the efficacy of multiple components of virgin Olive oil to dramatically affect hair growth. One constituent, what makes the oil “spicy” (and ours is spicy!) is oleuropein – researched in this study: “Topical Application of Oleuropein Induces Anagen Hair Growth in Telogen Mouse Skin”, by Tao Tong, Nahyun Kim, and Taesun Park, published in PloS One (2015). The authors noted: “We observed that oleuropein protected mice from high-fat diet-induced adiposity by up-regulation of genes involved in Wnt10b-mediated signaling in adipose tissue. The activation of Wnt/β-catenin pathway is also well established to positively regulate the anagen phase of hair growth cycle in mice skin.“
While we’re preparing to add this to our line up of “regular” formulas, we’ll be giving away a bottle with any order over $59 when requested in the “comments” box of the checkout page. One free bottle is available per customer. These formulas are available for purchase by request while we update the “blends” page for $27.95 for 30ml, and $48.50 for 60ml.
For best results, massage about 1ml into the scalp and leave in for as long as is convenient…overnight is a great idea. It does smell wonderful! Also…
The Sun is out! This ‘intensive’ will help protect, rebuild and repair your skin* not only from Sun exposure, but from a wide range environmental and lifestyle factors which contribute to skin aging.
How does a natural, plant-based intensive cream protect your skin from Sun aging? It does all a sunblock will do, while both still allowing your skin to produce Vitamin D and prevent free-radical formation (which synthetic sunblock simply does not).
- Organic Sea Buckthorn CO2, Carrot Root CO2 and Rosehip CO2. These Supercritical CO2 extracts are all rich in deep-red phyto-nutrients your skin loves. Each of these oils has its own unique nutrient profile, supporting skin protection and repair.*
Every one alone has been shown to reduce appearance of fine lines and improve skin texture.* Together, they’re an absolute powerhouse. The value of the CO2-extracted oils in these blends cannot be overstated, as the extraction method draws nutrients from the plants at cool temperatures.
This distillation method results in a wider-range of the plant’s phyto-nutrients in the oils, making these deeply-colored oils so effective.
- Organic German Chamomile CO2 is a potent anti-inflammatory extract.* Damage caused by oxidative radicals results in inflammation. Quelling this inflammation is key to an exceptional complexion!
- Organic Rosemary Antioxidant CO2 is one of the most dynamic anti-oxidants known, capturing each of the 7 classes of oxidative radicals.
- Wildcrafted Sandalwood essential oil which is positively researched for it’s anti-skin-cancer potential.*
- The ‘Intensive’ (compared to the ‘regular’ Sun Radiance, which retails for $38.50 for the same amount), also includes Organic Calendula CO2 extract, and Wildgrown Helichrysum and Organic Lavender essential oils. All three are known for their inflammation-reducing properties, and Helichrysum specifically is noted for its cellular rejuvenative action.*
- These CO2′s and essential oils are based in tropical Tamanu Nut oil (known to stimulate development of new skin cells) and our organic Super Skin Care carrier oils of Evening Primrose (for inflammation), Rosehip Seed, Argan (for hydration), Pomegranate seed and virgin Coconut (Rosehip & Pomegranate also increase skin cell proliferation).*
Theses are each GC/MS tested (see results for all oils here) for purity, and organoleptically analyzed for the finest aromas. We believe these two aspects of any oil or extract are what offer YOU the greatest therapeutic activity for any application.
Wildgrown from India:
Wildgrown from France
Organic from France
Organic from Bulgaria
CO2 Distilled from France
Wildgrown from USA
Wildgrown from Ethiopia:
Wildgrown from India:
Wildgrown from Australia:
Wildgrown from the USA: Sandalwood, Royal Hawaiian,
Special #4: All ingestible and topical CBD Formulas, including our newest ‘x5′ are also 15% off with coupon code ‘SpringFling’ (You may use the ‘SpringFling’ coupon code for 15% of all CBD formulas, as well as every variety of wildcrafted Sandalwood, Frankincense and Myrrh!!!) MANY of us at Ananda use CBD daily, and we’ve had many customers reporting positive support of a wide variety of health conditions. See the links below to learn more.
What is CBD and how do you use it? Here’s the top questions YOU have been asking about our CBD Formulas…
Share Ananda on Facebook using any page (like the Homepage) and we’ll include a free 10ml bottle of our new Lavender CO2 oil with with this order! You must request in the comments box: 1-”Shared on Facebook – include Lavender CO2″; 2- the date you shared it, and 3- the link to the page in which you shared it. Thank you! As we’ve changed the special, you’re more than welcome to take part in it again!
You probably have experienced great lavender essential oils, but this is an almost totally new creation. Because the distillation is done at temperatures far below that of steam distillation, the resultant chemistry of the essential oil is unique, with different levels of linalool and linalyl-acetate. Some say it is more akin to the plant’s natural aroma. The therapeutic differences are close to the steam distilled ~ for the lavender lovers out there, it’s very worth experiencing this beautiful oil. Use it in all the same ways as the steam distilled varieties, and see if you can detect the differences the cool-process distillation makes!
Special #6: Free shipping for all first-time customers. Use coupon code ‘first-order’ (without the quotes) after selecting and applying our standard shipping. Plus…
Free shipping on all orders over $129. Use coupon code ‘free-ship’ (without the quotes) after selecting and applying our standard shipping. Please note: this cannot be applied to orders of bulk bottles only. Thank you!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.