Search the Blog
- » Table of Contents «
Subscribe to our blog posts by email:
- Share Ananda on Facebook (or with a minimum order) and Receive our 5 Bottle Citrus Sampler Pack Free!
- There’s Been A Major Price Drop on CBD: Now, Our Exceptional CBD Oil Formulas Are 25% Off
- Scientific Research Shows Sandalwood EO Improves Sleep, Kills Cancer Cells, and May Stimulate Skin Healing
- Four Studies Find Ingested Lavender Essential Oil Effective for Anxiety Relief & Sleep Support
- Our New Organic GCMS-Verified Helichrysum Italicum from Serbia is In Stock and On Special, 20% Off
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Tag Archives: blending
We’re frequently asked “how much essential oil should I use in this formula”? And we give some commonly used range of percent concentrations. Through testing, however, we’ve realized measuring the amount of essential oil for this is a little more … Continue reading
Helichrysum is my personal favorite essential oil for therapeutic use — it’s aroma varies from a little like “linament”, to something like sweet hay. I haven’t noticed the difference in aroma in the physical therapeutic respect… We’ve had SO many … Continue reading
It’s that buggy time of year again, and we always love to tell folks how effective essential oils can be as mosquito repellents on the body and inside spaces – AND how to choose and blend the best oils. (See … Continue reading