March 22, 2013
- Yes! We've Got More Corsican Helichrysum Essential Oil, & it's On Sale This Week!
Yes! We've Got More Corsican Helichrysum Essential Oil, & it's On Sale This Week!
Marked down 20%! Helichrysum italicum is one of our most-used essential oils personally. And we're grateful to have received more of the latest distillation!
Inflammation-reducing, regenerative and anti-spasmodic, we use this oil with virtually instant relief from many aches and pains. It's a key component in many skin care blends as well. Its constituents are active against blood clots and potently anti-oxidant.
Our Most Common Use
Back and neck ache...both are pretty much instantly relieved by 'neat' (undiluted) massage of Helichrysum essential oil. Yeah, the world might not love the way you smell, but everything 'lets go'. It's really amazing. Two of our staff have chronic back an neck pain, which they use other 'alternative' healing methods for as well...yet, when they symptoms become unbearable, it's always a Helichrysum essential oil 'spot' rub that does the job.
It doesn't take much, but it works every time. Just a few drops, massage in, let it sit, and notice in a few minutes the pain is gone.
Other Common Uses Include:
- Reduction of pain and speeding healing of virtually any wound, including small burns, bumps and bruises.
- Addition to anti-aging skin-care formulas at about a 1% concentration.
- Repeated daily use over time is recommended by Dr. Kurt Schnaubelt, America's leading medical aromatherapist, for reduction of appearance of all types of scars. Some folks use the oil 'neat' for this, while others create their own skin care blends.
- Constituents of the oil are considered chelating agents, assisting removal of heavy-metals from the body. A 5% concentration in any carrier oil massaged daily on the feet may be the best choice for this process.
Want to learn more about Helichrysum? Read about it in-depth on its page on our site...and check out the links at the bottom of the page for several more articles on one of our favorite essential oils!
Have any questions about its use? Post them here and let us know!!!
- Archives: 2017
- Archives: 2016
- Archives: 2015
- Archives: 2014
- Archives: 2013
- Archives: 2012
- Archives: 2011
- Archives: 2010
- Archives: 2009
- Archives: 2008
- Archives: 2007
- Archives: 2006
- Archives: 2005
Developed by our owner originally to manage 'shin splints', this formula can work amazingly well on any injury to the...
May 25, 2011Rosehip seed oil is one the original natural plant oils discovered by modern science to be a beauty enhancer, acting...
October 12, 2013Wildcrafted Corsican Helichrysum Essential Oil - Thought "The World's Best"! Corsican Helichrysum - Perhaps the Most Profoundly Therapeutic Essential...