May 24, 2011
- New and Current Specials at The Ananda Apothecary
New and Current Specials at The Ananda Apothecary
We'd love for you to take part in our current specials at The Ananda Apothecary! Here's how...
1. Add a 5ml bottle of our exquisite Amber essence for 'Liking' us on Facebook (even if you've done it before), or giving us a Google +1 vote, to your next order.
2. Free shipping on ALL first time orders, and any order over $99.
3. With any order over $49, choose one of our highlighted, 'science proven' anti-stress essential oils.
Here's the simple instructions for each:
1. To receive the 5ml Amber essence with your next order, find the box just like the image here, on ANY page (like our home page) and click 'Like' or G +1. Complete any login process to finish sharing The Ananda Apothecary. THEN, just tell us you've done so in the comments box of the checkout page, and request your 5ml Amber Essence!
2. Free Shipping: For first time orders, simply choose our 'standard' shipping method, then enter 'first-order' in the coupon/web code box and click 'apply'. You will then be credited for your shipping charge. For orders over $99, enter 'free-ship' in the coupon/web code box and click 'apply' for your shipping to be $0.
3. On ANY orders over $49, simply request one of the following free oils in the comments box: 5ml organic Bergamot, 5ml organic Bulgarian Lavender, or 12ml organic Sweet Orange. These oils were all featured in our recent post on the research confirming the anti-anxiety action of these essential oils, and we wanted you to get a chance to try them out too!
- A Closer Look at the Shelf-Lives of Essential Oils - Keeping Your Oils at Their Very Best
- The Relaxing and Stimulatory Effect of Patchouli Essential Oil
- How Can Aging Helichrysum and Other Essential Oils Make Them Better?
- Will Taking CBD Cause Me To Fail a Drug Test???
- What Makes Our CBD Products The Best in the Market???
- Archives: 2017
- Archives: 2016
- Archives: 2015
- Archives: 2014
- Archives: 2013
- Archives: 2012
- Archives: 2011
- Archives: 2010
- Archives: 2009
- Archives: 2008
- Archives: 2007
- Archives: 2006
- Archives: 2005
July 19, 2011Liquid Soaps: Delight or Danger? Liquid soaps are a common washroom product in the United States; they're everywhere you go...
October 16, 2012Our modern world is full of daily stressors: traffic, long hours at work, caring for ailing parents or ones own...