- Getting Started with Flower Essences
Getting Started with Flower Essences
"What are flower essences and how do I use them?" WELL! Here is a great .pdf questionaire from the Flower Essence Society which answers just that:
This extensive downloadable document includes a fantastic description of what flower essences are, how they work, and how you can go about choosing one or more essences for use in your own life. The questionaire covers all of the English 'Bach' flowers, as well as the 102 North American essences in the Quintessentials line from Flower Essence Services.
It is important to give yourself some quiet time to take the test. It covers many 'major' life issues that you may want to give some thought to...
We carry all these flower essences at Ananda Apothecary; have a look at our new Flower Essence start page: http://www.anandaapothecary.com/bach-flower-essence-remedy.html
- Anxiety Relief with Lavender, Bergamot, and Palo Santo Essential Oils
- Abdominal Issues? Cumin, Curcumene, and Fennel Provide Relief
- Five studies concluding ingesting Lavender Essential Oil Capsules Are Safe & Effective (and they're easily made at home!)
- Ingesting Essential Oils - Should You? Shouldn't You? What's the Real Story!?!
- Eucalyptol as an Anti-Viral Remedy
- Archives: 2017
- Archives: 2016
- Archives: 2015
- Archives: 2014
- Archives: 2013
- Archives: 2012
- Archives: 2011
- Archives: 2010
- Archives: 2009
- Archives: 2008
- Archives: 2007
- Archives: 2006
- Archives: 2005