Deflame CBD Capsules
DeFlame CBD 25 mg Capsules
Introducing a new advanced absorption formula that is completely water soluble, hence immediately bioavailable and totally effective with more efficiency per mg of CBD. Our exclusive formula crystalizes the best organic full spectrum CBD extract and binds it with organic tapioca and rice starches to make it fully available as the most effective solution on the market today. The steam distilled Hemp oil used in the formula is full spectrum, with the advantage of including CBG, CBN, CBC and other synergistic components. Our 25mg CBD capsules are pharmaceutical grade quality and provide exact dosing with consistent results and no guessing or approximation for optimal relief. Each bottle of DeFlame CBD contains 30 capsules, which is a one month supply, and a total of 750 mg CBD.
Taken daily, Ananda CBD DeFlame Capsules combat inflammation and discomfort leaving you feeling more comfortable, relieved, and ready to live the fullest life ever.
In addition, we have added the aromatic root of the Turmeric plant, used for centuries as a compound which encompasses the disorders of inflammation, migraine headaches, arthritis, joint pain, back pain, knee pain, hip pain, foot pain, hand pain, elbow pain, depression, digestive issues, infection, psoriasis, skin disorders and more. The addition of Turmeric to the advanced CBD formula accelerates the effectiveness to supercharge the results. This breaks the anxiety-pain cycle so commonly experienced by many people and makes you feel younger with increased mobility. Turmeric is a broad spectrum compound with many health benefits, and is a natural antioxidant, defending the body’s cells from injury by free radicals.
Ananda CBD DeFlame Capsules have no additives or preservatives. We perform supercritical CO2 extraction on high-quality organic turmeric from India for the best possible result. In addition, the organic Ginger and Lavender essential oils complete the analgesic and anti-inflammatory therapeutic effects.
The Capsules are non-intoxicating and non-habit forming, so it is an optimal solution with no side effects which allows you to function well, with a clear head, and pain-free performance.
CBD, or Cannabidiol, has been researched for anti-inflammatory activity1,2. What makes Ananda's formula's different? Learn all about the synergistic combination of essential oils, CO2 extracts and CBD here. We've blended CBD with essential oils and CO2 extracts traditionally used, and researched, for these actions:
- Turmeric contains significant amounts of curcuminoids, which have also been researched for their anti-inflammatory effects.3,4 We actually regularly ingest a few drops of this oil for this purpose.
- Ginger is included as Ginger too has been researched for its anti-inflammatory properties.5,6 We're including Ginger CO2 in blends we're now developing for athletes for this property.
- Lavender is widely researched for its anti-inflammatory actions.7,8 Linalool, the primary constituent in Lavender essential oil, is a terpene found to interact with our endo-cannabinoid system.9
- As in most of our formulas, we've included Hemp essential oil, which is thought to act synergistically with CBD.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally occurring constituent/cannabinoid of the hemp plant. It is the most abundant non-psychoactive cannabinoid in hemp/cannabis. Our CBD oil extract is a full spectrum extract of a Hemp strain of Cannabis sativa. Hemp is ideal for cannabidiol (CBD oil) extractions as it is naturally high in CBD and low in THC. Because of the extraction from legally grown and extracted Hemp, it is legal for shipment to all 50 states.
The CBD oil is extracted through a high pressured, supercritical CO2 extraction (as all our CO2 oils are), and the raw CBD oil is further refined to remove plant waxes and further concentrate the available CBD. Each batch of the final CBD oil is analyzed via High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) to quantify its purity, and guarantee you receive precise amounts of CBD in each and every one of our formulations.
Our cannabidiol (CBD oil) extract is a full spectrum cannabinoid extract. Besides the high content of CBD there are also present naturally occurring trace amounts of other cannabinoids, which many scientists and doctors think work in synergy to support the whole human endo-cannabinoid system.
Most preclinical studies with cannabidiol utilize synthetic, single-molecule CBD produced by biochemical laboratories for research purposes – whereas whole plant CBD-rich extractions typically include trace amounts of THC and more than 400 other compounds, which interact synergistically to confer a holistic “entourage effect” so that the therapeutic impact of the whole plant is greater than the sum of its parts.
Use and Serving Size: The amount of CBD oil that people take on a daily basis can vary greatly. We encourage our customers to experiment with their intake, and do their own research for optimal intake for their specific needs. CBD capsules can be ingested morning or night, on an empty or full stomach.
Note that cannabinoid compounds have 'biphasic' properties, whereby small doses and high doses of the same substance can produce opposite effects. CBD has no known adverse side effects at any dose, but 'too much,' while not harmful, could be less effective therapeutically than a moderate dose.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
1. "Cannabinoids suppress inflammatory and neuropathic pain by targeting α3 glycine receptors". J Exp Med. 2012 Jun 4;209(6):1121-34.
2. "Cannabidiol reduces Aβ-induced neuroinflammation and promotes hippocampal neurogenesis through PPARγ involvement". PLoS One. 2011;6(12):e28668.
3. "Curcumin treatment attenuates pain and enhances functional recovery after incision". Anesth Analg. 2014 Jun;118(6):1336-44.
4. "Protective Effect of Curcumin on Acute Airway Inflammation of Allergic Asthma in Mice Through Notch1-GATA3 Signaling Pathway". Inflammation. 2014 Apr 6.
5. "Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive activities of essential oil from ginger". Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2013 Jan-Mar;57(1):51-62.
6. "Anti-inflammatory properties of red ginger (Zingiber officinale var. Rubra) extract and suppression of nitric oxide production by its constituents". J Med Food. 2010 Feb;13(1):156-62.
7. "Antioxidant, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects of lavender essential oil".
An Acad Bras Cienc. 2015 Aug;87(2 Suppl 0):1397-1408. Epub 2015 Aug 4. Silva GL, Luft C, Lunardelli A, Amaral RH, Melo DA, Donadio MV, Nunes FB, Azambuja MS1, Santana JC, Moraes CM, Mello RO, Cassel E, Pereira MA, Oliveira JR.
8. "Effect of lavender essential oil on LPS-stimulated inflammation." Am J Chin Med. 2012;40(4):845-59. Huang MY1, Liao MH, Wang YK, Huang YS, Wen HC.
9. "Taming THC: potential cannabis synergy and phytocannabinoid-terpenoid entourage effects" Br J Pharmacol. 2011 Aug; 163(7): 1344–1364.