The use of May Chang to calm a child.

Oils and the effects of their aromas. What's been your experience, and what would you like to find an oil for? Relaxation, stimulation, mental focus and more.
mimiof5

The use of May Chang to calm a child.

Post by mimiof5 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 am

My daughter visited recently with our 2 1/2 year-old grand daughter. After many days of constant activity and visits our usually sunny, happy grand daughter was having a major melt down. I put a few drops of May Chang essential oil on a cotton ball and placed it on the arm of the coutch next to her. The results were amazing! In less than a minute she stopped crying, sat up and we had our sweet little girl back. I then told my amazed daughter about the May Chang and she asked for some to take home with her. I had learned about it from The Ananda Apothecary website and had ordered it to use in a cream I was going to make for my grand daughter who has extremely sensitive skin. I must say that I was very impressed with the aromatherapy results! :D

Ananda Staff
Site Admin

Re: The use of May Chang to calm a child.

Post by Ananda Staff » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Nice! I hadn't heard that about May Chang. I had a friend that would bring a bottle of lavender on airplane trips, and just opening the bottle even near an upset child settled them almost immediately :) Mandarin is supposed to be magic too, but haven't tried it yet.