Opening and Connecting

There are so many choices, and they're easily made if the conditions aren't too complex. Share your success and ask your questions here.
Sue Cruz

Re: Opening and Connecting

Post by Sue Cruz » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Wow Merlin,

This blend sounds wonderful. Neroli and Sandalwood are my two favorite oils and I have been using the organic Bergamot in many blends that I really enjoy.

Thanks,

Sue

Sue Cruz

Post by Sue Cruz » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:34 am

Hi Merlin,

I also like the feel of the fractionated coconut oil. I can't wait to try your blend.

I recently read, in one if my new Aromatherapy books that Neroli is one of the best oils for nervous depression and that it is very helpful in cases of "trying to break addictions", like smoking. My son has extremely depressed recently after a friend from high school commited suicide and he has been trying to quit smoking as well. I had blended a perfume of Neroli and a few drops of Jasmine in fractionated coconut. My son has been inhaling from the bottle when he feels the depression and anxiety overwhelming him or if he feels like smoking, and it is working beautifully. He hasn't smoked a cigarette in over 4 days and now he is carrying around the bottle wherever he goes and takes a few deep breaths from it whenever he needs it.

I have also created a diffuser blend for him with bergamot, lavender, neroli and sandalwood extra.

He has requested that I blend something to help with his lack of appetite and I am thinking of using Cardomom. Any other suggestion?

Thanks,

Sue

Sue Cruz

Post by Sue Cruz » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Thanks for the advice Merlin. I will try using the oils you recommended.

All The Best,

Sue