Radiation Therapy; advice on oils to protect from damage?

There are so many choices, and they're easily made if the conditions aren't too complex. Share your success and ask your questions here.
MagnoliaYogini

Radiation Therapy; advice on oils to protect from damage?

Post by MagnoliaYogini » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:30 am

I am starting Radiation Therapy for early stage breast cancer. Looking for ideas on how to protect myself using essential oils. Your help would be very much appreciated!

merlin

Re: Radiation Therapy; advice on oils to protect from damage

Post by merlin » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:52 am

Hi, and best of luck with your treatment. Kurt Schnaubelt has extensive information on this topic in his book, "The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils," available from Ananda. It covers counteracting the effects of radiation treatments in depth, and preventative measures as well.

01packrat

Post by 01packrat » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:51 pm

MagnoliaYogini wrote:I am starting Radiation Therapy for early stage breast cancer. Looking for ideas on how to protect myself using essential oils. Your help would be very much appreciated!

"This is my first post of this forum and I hope I am doing it correctly/properly. I am very interested in this subject and I wondered if you might share anything you have discovered. I've learned that the use of iodine is also very important in treating breast cancer as well as helping with the radiation. Thank you in advance for any help. I'm looking for dosage and frequently information in particular. I think Frankincense is the best oil but I welcome any input."

Simar

Post by Simar » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:26 am

Essential oils are actually beneficial in breast cancer so i wish you will be fine soon.