How to use Super Immune with a carrier oil

Oils used as anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-virals. Share your formulas and applications, and ask others about theirs.
Wildrose

How to use Super Immune with a carrier oil

Post by Wildrose » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:16 pm

So under Super Immune it says that the staff use it under their nose with a carrier oil. How exactly do you do that? How many drops of oil to how many ounces of carrier oil? Would it work in a roller bottle and just roll it under your nose? (of course you'd want your own bottle and not to share after that. haha)
Are there other ways to use it for its immune purposes like on the soles of the feet?

Ananda Staff
Site Admin

Re: How to use Super Immune with a carrier oil

Post by Ananda Staff » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:41 am

Hi...well, we've never found a carrier necessary for Super Immune, but if you like, you can blend with ANY carrier oil at all.

We actually rub the oil on our wrists, feet, and neck without an issue. A diffuser is probably the very best way to inhale this oil, and get it into your bloodstream where needed!

ladybuglair75

Re: How to use Super Immune with a carrier oil

Post by ladybuglair75 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:27 am

Hi. I'm new to EOs. I thought that you were supposed to dilute oils in a carrier before you were applied topically? If I were to dilute it with a carrier such as Frac Coconut Oil, what would the ratio be for an adult? Is it safe to use on children? Thanks.