How to get oil out of the 1.75 ml bottles

General discussion on your experience has been with essential oils, what has worked and what may not, and questions by those who have yet to try certain essential oils and techniques
Jersey JD

How to get oil out of the 1.75 ml bottles

Post by Jersey JD » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Not sure where to post this, but can anyone share techniques to use neroli or rose absolute from the small bottles? I'm afraid to use a pipette because I think I'll take too much and it will end up getting stuck on the plastic.

Julia

Re: How to get oil out of the 1.75 ml bottles

Post by Julia » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Email information@anandaapothecary.com and ask to be sent a mini-pipette. Tell them Eric said it was okay on the forum.

Cheers :)
Julia@Ananda

Thanks for posting! Please let us know if we can help further.

Jersey JD

Post by Jersey JD » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 am

8-) Thanks. (Obviously I haven't checked back for awhile!).

Jersey JD

Post by Jersey JD » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:42 am

Thanks for the mini-pipettes! They are just what I needed.

I don't recall seeing them for sale on the website. One of the things I've found so helpful w/Ananda is the ability to order small samples. I would think that being able to get some "minis" would really help customers experiment w/small creative blends--especially in diffusors. The regular pipettes are great when I'm mixing a quantity of something but unless your hand is really steady, it's hard to control how much to pull up into the pipette or to try and pour a few drops into the diffusor.

Thanks again.

Ananda Staff
Site Admin

Post by Ananda Staff » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Ah, well, we don't sell them separately -- those come with the "pocket diffusers" -- but because you asked, and it does make sense, especially if you wanted to measure drops from a sample vial, we'll have them on the site in about 10 days. Thanks for the input!

Cheers,
Eric

Jersey JD

Post by Jersey JD » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:35 pm

There you go again. This is another reason why Ananda is such a great place. Someone makes a suggestion and y'all don't spend weeks or even days thinking about it. You like the idea and BOOM--you implement it!

Way to go! :D :D :D :D

Ananda Staff
Site Admin

Post by Ananda Staff » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:38 pm

BTW - the mini-pipettes are available on the bottles and pipettes page, in the same area as the standard 3ml pipettes.

Cheers!