To contact us with questions regarding shipping or order processing, or for the status of an order that has already been placed, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1-303-440-3766, and toll-free at 1 (888) 758-6360. We make every effort to ship your order within 24 hours of receipt, Monday through Friday.
Shipping Costs and Methods
- We offer shipping options through both USPS and FedEx. You will select your preferred shipping carrier and method when checking-out.
The Ananda Apothecary is not responsible for shipments once they are indicated as delivered by the shipping provider.
Note with USPS shipments: ONLY Express Mail includes en-route package status at www.usps.com ~ all other services provide delivery/signature confirmation upon package delivery.
Orders less than $500 are sent without a signature confirmation requirement. A signature confirmation is required for some orders over $500 at our discretion, and the $1.80 fee charged by the Postal Service for the confirmation will be added to the order before shipping. You may request to not have a signature requirement in the 'comments' section of the checkout page. You may also request to have a signature confirmation added to smaller orders if you feel it necessary for safe delivery of your package.
Shipping charges for international orders will be assessed as the actual shipping charge is incurred. These will not be shown in the checkout process; the total cost will be sent via email upon our automated order processing system. International Priority service is sent via USPS Global Priority - costs average ~$25 for the first pound, and ~$30 including a second. We will do our best to pack your order safely in a small flat rate box (this works well for 5ml and 10ml bottles) which keeps the International Priority shipping charge down to $16.95. International Express is a faster option, with better package tracking. An accurate estimate can be made at the US Postal Service Website: www.usps.com.
Note with USPS shipments: As with domestic orders, ONLY Express Mail includes en-route package status at www.usps.com. For the most timely and secure delivery of International shipments, we highly recommend using this option.
At The Ananda Apothecary, we know your order is important to you, and we give each and every one our utmost attention. Orders are shipped as quickly as possible. Orders using a standard service are processed in the order in which they are received. These orders are processed within 24 hours (excluding Saturday and Sunday) of being received.
Rush and Express orders are put at the top of the order-processing queue, and will be shipped the day the order is received, provided they are placed before 12 pm MST (GMT -06:00).
You may pay for your order by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover. If you would like to pay by personal check or money order, please do not use the online order process - instead, call us or email us your order. We will process your order immediately upon receipt of payment (there may be a short waiting period for clearance of a personal check). Please make checks or money orders payable to 'Ananda LLC'.
Refunds and Returns
Our Return Policy (in brief): The Ananda Apothecary does not accept returns or offer refunds on any purchase unless it is damaged or defective. We can not accept any bottles that have been opened. Defective product is described as: damaged in shipping, broken or leaking bottles during shipping, or any product that is deemed to be compromised of its integrity from the shipping process. Upon receiving your order, please inspect it, including the oils in the bottles, and let us know if there are any discrepancies within 48 hours of receiving your package.
The Ananda Apothecary's 'no-hassle' return policy:
- We are happy to accept returns of unopened bottles within 15 days of purchase.
- Return requests MUST be made within 15 days of order receipt as indicated by the delivery tracking system of the US Postal Service. Requests made after this time will not be honored.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping, unless the return is due to an error on our end.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be received with your return to complete the refund process. Tor return any items, you must first receive an RMA number from us.
- Please email email@example.com, or use the contact form here, and let us know your order number, and what items you'll be sending back. We'll send you an RMA number right away. The RMA number you will be issued MUST appear on the address label of your package, and on any documents within the package as well.
- If you've ordered a diffuser, know we have personally checked it to ensure it functions properly before leaving our facility.
- The Ananda Apothecary offers a 90 day money-back guarantee of ALL of our diffusers.
- Should you choose to return your diffuser within the 90 day window, all contents in the box (as received) must be returned for a full refund.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be received with your return to complete the refund process. To return any items, you must first receive an RMA number from us.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact form here, and let us know your order number, and what items you'll be sending back. We'll send you an RMA number right away.
- The RMA number you will be issued MUST appear on the address label of your package, and on any documents within the package as well.
- This process ensures we are able track and process your return in the most efficient manner possible. Thank you for your understanding!
To maintain quality and integrity, we cannot accept returns of opened bottles. Samples are available of each single essential oil in our collection. We encourage you to utilize this service if you are tentative about your purchase. Returns of essential oil samples are not allowed.
Again, your order is important to us. We are committed to providing you the best service possible in every way! To speak to someone right now, call 1-303-440-3766 or toll-free at 1 (888) 758-6350. You can also email us at email@example.com.
- ALL personal information is kept private - it is never shared or sold to another party.
- We will not send you any SPAM. The only emails you will ever receive from us are order confirmations, shipping confirmations, replies to your personal questions, and if you have signed up for our newsletter.
- Your credit card transactions are processed via Authorize.net's secure servers, using 128-bit encryption Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- Our policies and website security measures have been reviewed by a third party for compliance to today's best practices - we will continue to maintain this level of privacy and security, and will treat your order with the respect it deserves.
We respect our customers' privacy. We will NEVER sell, rent or otherwise disclose ANY information of yours to ANYONE, except as REQUIRED by the ordering process (like USPS, to ship your package). Your order itself is only seen by employees as-necessary to package your order. Your email is never shared, you will not receive spam from us, and will only receive emails if you've asked a question, for order confirmation, or if you have signed-up for our newsletter. Your order is processed with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption - using the latest technology to protect, among other information - your credit card data. We are committed to keeping your shopping experience secure and safe in every possible way.
Your privacy is very important to us. We want to make your experience as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and we want you to use the vast array of information, tools, and products with complete confidence.
The Ananda Apothecary collects information in different ways from Visitors and Customers who access the various parts of our Services. We use this information primarily to provide a customized experience as you use our Services, and do not share this information with third parties.
The information you provide—including credit card information—is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. We use this SSL technology to prevent such information from being intercepted and read as it is transmitted over the Internet. The encrypted data goes to a secure site where your information is stored on restricted-access computers located at restricted-access sites. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party "hackers" from illegally obtaining this information. Our store is a Magento Store, hosted by Magento, one of the world's largest providers of secure e-commerce solutions. Please follow the link above for more information on Magento's policies.
Responses to Email Inquiries
When Visitors or Customers send email inquiries to The Ananda Apothecary, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. The Ananda Apothecary does not use the return email address for any other purpose, and does not share the return email address with any third party.
"Cookies" and Ananda Apothecary's Use of Them
A "cookie" is a small data file that can be placed on your hard drive when you visit certain web sites. This information is only used to improve the visibility of The Ananda Apothecary on the internet and improve the user's experience of the site itself.
It is the policy of The Ananda Apothecary not to use or share personal information about Visitors or Customers in ways unrelated to the ones described above. However, The Ananda Apothecary may disclose personal information about Visitors or Customers if we are forced to do so, as required by law or government agency. We say 'forced,' as we do not think it appropriate to share this information even if demanded, but there may situations where this is the only reasonable solution.
Please remember that any information you may disclose in our Discussion Forum, or other public areas of our web sites or the internet in general, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas.
Ananda Apothecary's Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting children’s privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws.
The Ananda Apothecary
4735 Walnut Street
Boulder, Colorado, USA 80305
Phone: (303) 440-3766; Toll-free: 1 (888) 758-6360